Christian Bale’s Signed Tod’s Shoes
Christian Bale is a Small Steps Project Donor, who has kindly signed and donated his shoes to the 2014 Celebrity Shoe Auction, to raise funds for children living on rubbish dumps around the world.
Christian Bale is an English actor, who has starred in both blockbuster films and smaller projects from independent producers and art houses. The springboard was being cast in Empire of the Sun at the age of 13. American Psycho, The Machinist, Batman Begins, The Dark Knight and The Dark Knight Rises followed. He received critical acclaim and won several awards, his role for The Fighter. In 2013, he starred in the comedy-drama American Hustle, for which he received Golden Globe and Academy Award nominations.
Christian wore these shoes at this year’s BAFTA’s! Now he has personally signed them for Small Steps Project and you!
They are patent leather black lace-up shoes, signed by Christian on the sole.
The Small Steps Celebrity Shoe Auction is the biggest celebrity shoe auction in the world, with the most famous stars taking a step to help children living on rubbish dumps globally. Small Steps Project is a UK registered charity and the only one specifically focused on rubbish dump communities. By bidding on these shoes, not only can you win a piece of pop culture history, but you too can take a small step to help children in poverty. Thanks to Sellebrity Auction 100% of the funds raised will go directly to the charity.
- NY Post: Why Wasn’t Christian Among The Presenters At The Golden Globes?
- The Story Behind A Photo [Esquire UK 2009]
- The 2011 TIME 100 Poll ~ Christian Bale
- More Info & Pics Of Christian Bale’s Visit To Aurora
- Christian Bale’s Letter 2 Years After Aurora
- ‘Dark Knight Rises’ Star Christian Bale: ‘My Heart Goes Out’ [Via The Wrap]
- IMDB STARmeter Top 25 of 2010 ~ Christian Bale @ No7
- Christian Bale Autograph To Be Auctioned At The 7th Annual Diamonds In The Sky Gala